The Account Executive will manage the planning and day-to-day details of a large national client. The Account Executive will help to ensure that the clients’ marketing goals are achieved.
- Develops project briefs w/input from clients and Account Supervisor, secures approval and briefs internal partner departments. Ensures recommended work delivers against assignment brief.
- Partners with internal teams to ensure timely and accurate deliver of work based on identified needs of the client
- Manages and secures client approvals of scope of work, project estimates, invoices, necessary resource, and works with client to update status and revise project scopes as necessary
- Interprets data and writes effective strategic creative orders.
- Assists Account Supervisor with regular campaign analysis and reporting duties
- Builds and presents client-facing seasonal marketing plans
Skills and Experience:
- 4- 6 years of Marketing work experience
- 2+ years Digital, Direct Mail and CRM experience
- Former agency experience required
- Prior data analysis experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and an ability to learn and utilize other software products needed.
Please respect our recruitment policy by only applying to URL: https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=15211641
Please no phone calls or emails to other names listed on our site, no recruiters please.