The Assistant Account Executive will support the account team with a variety of responsibilities. The responsibilities in this position include maintaining project timelines, preparing reports, solving problems, interfacing with the client regarding project resources, deadlines, and quality.
Position Specific Responsibilities
- Maintains client job project timelines.
- Supports account results by interfacing with the client to gather information, resource, and results; trouble shoot errors; update client information; resolve production issues; and manage deadlines.
- Writes client contact and progress reports, proofreads and approves campaign sign-offs on behalf of the client, and handles data requests as well as ensures the accuracy of the data.
- Solves problems as they arise and trouble shoots errors with internal data and client results/information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Takes initiative to become familiar with Direct Response Marketing, the client accounts, and the account action plans.
- 2+ years of work experience in an advertising or marketing agency.
- Experience with direct response marketing/fundraising or non-profits, a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and an ability to learn and utilize other software products needed.
Please respect our recruitment process by applying to URL: https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=15544291. No phone calls or emails to other names listed on our site, no recruiters please.